Friday, June 19, 2009

Saved by the Potty Seat!

In a moment of craziness, I did something bad....I laid Evie on the countertop while I filled up her bathtub.  But I kept my hand on her!  And the little gymnast still managed flip herself off the counter.  Thank goodness....Marea's cushy potty seat was there to break her fall!  Well, I also still had a bit of control since my hand was still on her.  But boy was I glad, to look over and see my adorable little darling face down on the potty seat.  Thank goodness it was bath time!

Yesterday Marea and I sat on the couch and read some books, one of which was "great day for UP'.  At the end, it says, 'Please go away, I don't want to get UP today!" and I told Marea how I felt that way sometimes.  Later in the afternoon, when I was having a moment of grumpiness, Marea repeated that line and said she was going to help me so I didn't have to get up, that she was going to tell daddy.  I felt so grateful!  Now if only it would of worked.  

No comments: