Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Marea and her friends-duck, owl, cat and....baby sunflower

I know i've talked about Marea's Little Bear obsession, but it's just such a big part of our lives, I must mention it again.  She is OBSESSED with Little Bear.  So often I hear her making up games and she's talking with Duck, Owl, Hen, and Cat.  It's amusing to me, and it makes her happy and keeps her busy.  Yesterday, though, she thought up a new game.  We were hanging around in the yard and I found a small dead sunflower.  I picked it up, showed it to her, and threw it down, declaring it done.  But she picked it up, and it bacame 'Baby Sunflower'.  She treated it just like her baby.  Feeding it, putting it down the slide, giving it a ride on the hammock, sitting in on the chair.  It was too cute.  Who needs toys????



No comments: