Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adventures with Evie

So not much time to write, life is BUSY right now.  Here's some stuff I want to remember...
-Our trip to the doctors office when Evie was fast asleep, and they made me wake her up and undress her to get weighed-I was so mad!-and she sprayed POO all over the scale, counter, equipment, and floor.  Take that, evil doctors!
-Our other trip to the doctors office where I only brought in two diapers, which she pooped in, and she also pooped all over her clothes, and I had to drive her home in just a diaper that I got from the dr. office.  At about a week old!  Mom of the year, i'm telling you!
-Our field trip with Marea's class to Tanaka farms, when it was 90 degrees out, and dusty, and windy...well, Evie did great, sleeping most of the time, through the obnoxious tractor ride, and the super stinky petting zoo, but she then woke up after we got lost in the corn maze (another adventure in itself with a bunch of crying toddlers), and I had to change her diaper and nurse her on a hay bale.  Is there anything we mothers won't do?????

One other thing I want to note-Evie's obsession with staring at the blinds.  I don't know what it is, I guess it's the way the light comes through them, but they always catch her attention when we're laying in bed.  It's funny.



No comments: