Monday, June 23, 2008

Celebrating Two


To my Sweet, Adorable, Loving Little Miss Pie on her 2nd Birthday:
Two years ago today, on the very first day I kissed your sweet little cheeks, I had no idea how much joy you would bring to my life.  I'm practically speechless.
Watching you grow and change over this past year has been absolutely amazing.  You have grown from a baby into the most delightful toddler I have ever known.  You can talk up a storm, you can express what you need and want with pleases and thank you's, you can build tall towers with blocks, blow bubbles, sing the ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle Twinkle, run and jump and climb like crazy, you have created your own relationships with so many people (all your grandparents, cousins, aunties and uncles and our new baby friends), and you're still as cuddly as ever and love a good snuggle and hair rub with your mommy and daddy.  One of my favorite things about you is that you are so easy-going.  You're usually up for just about anything and you always able to have a good time no matter what we're doing.  I could go on and on about the wonderful things about you, and how happy you make me and your daddy. And I know that you are going to be an awesome big sister.  That little girl in my tummy has no idea what is in store for her!
I know that our future holds wonderful things and I am looking forward to being there with you every step of the way.  
Happy Birthday Miss Pie!

No comments: