Monday, March 26, 2007

Tooth!

We have a tooth! Marea's bottom left tooth poked through this weekend. The right one is coming up next, it's right there just waiting for the middle of the night to cut through. The poor girl has had a rough few weeks. She's been a bit fussy and not sleeping very well, and I had a feeling that her teeth were coming through. Finally-teeth are here! Only twenty-some more to go!
I estimate that I lost approximately 18 hours of sleep over these bottom two teeth. I'm pretty sure that the pain has been keeping her up at night. With some help from Gary, we pulled through and although she's still having a hard time sleeping, I'M getting a bit more sleep. Days are rough when mommy is cranky.

And here's the little miss....(no pics of the teeth yet, she's hiding them pretty well)


No comments: