Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Its HOT!

Evie is the queen of temperature gauging around here. Most of the time, though, she exclaims, "it's hot!" even when it's not. I guess I must of burned her when she was a baby, because she seems to be permanently scarred. If this continues, I will also be scarred, because hearing her exclaim that every meal I serve her is hot, over and over and OVER again, even when it is not, is pretty frustrating, because she often will not eat whatever it is because it's hot. And of course, it's also funny!!!
She is also starting to disagree with her bedtime. She will yell, "I paying!", and frantically start playing, as if too look busy. It's so hard to pick her up and carry her away to bed crying, even though it doesn't last long. Because it's just too cute.

No comments: