Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Week

Monday: Park with the mom's group
Tuesday: Disneyland! with Auntie Sam.  Marea like the Tiki room, Pooh ride, It's a Small World, but cried on the Jungle Cruise.  She enjoyed a giant mickey chocolate covered ice cream bar and most of the frozen lemonade I wanted all to myself!
Wednesday: Coastline class...without Evie for this one, so I could observe her play a bit more.  I'm trying to be more aware of the social issues that are coming up now as she's more interested in playing with other kids.
Thursday: We had to do a bit of shopping because we cooked dinner for Isabella and her family, as our contribution to the 'meal train' to welcome their new baby.
Friday: Dress up play date at Kayla's house, with two Bellas, Chloe, Maddie and the babies.  Marea donned her bikini, mexican bikini cover, sunglasses and lei.  A hawaiian look (ha ha, no princess for me!)
Saturday is the first annual Chili's reunion picnic and Sunday we are vacating the house so Gary can paint our new window seat.  We'll spend the day at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Long Beach where we're having a birthday dinner for Grandma.  And Marea will get to play with Jackie and Emily.
So is it any wonder that with all these activities, along with my usual upkeep of chores and the house, that when I get a few minutes, I forget to write in here?????
Current favorite thing that the kids are doing....Jumping together.  Evie just cracks up when Marea jumps on the couch or the bed. It's the best, and caught on video!

No comments: